Friday, July 28, 2006

NO BALLS and I'M FAMOUS NOW

That's what I'll be blogging about today.
Like I've always said, everything's changing...why not me?
Why?

Everybody's taking a step forward and I'm still at the bottom of the flight of stairs.
If you're close, you'll know what I'm probably talking about.
Why let others do it for you and end up with a bigger hole than it previously was?

I'm seriously afraid.
Yes, Scared.
My future here.

Wait, some people say most bloggers are sad and have nothing to rant about but complain.
I'm not a sad blogger, just a really lazy one so excuse the 'not updating for 3 weeks'...hah!
That's how I'll probably describe myself as a blogger:)

OK, here's something interesting to talk about, there's this girl....Yes! That girl.
She's sweet and I've never talked to her once.

Seriously, NO BALLS rite?

I let people walk all over me and guess what, now I think she hates me.
I even heard from one of my friend who's close to her that they know me.
But I guess in a more negative way.
My name was being used in that particular sms and guess what?It was spelled correctly!
'Ashraf'
Usually it was 'Asraf'
Or Atap(Used within assholes):)

They were saying that I blushed when I saw her, heyhey
I'M FAMOUS NOW!
It's kinda fun to be known:)
OK, back to the situation, now I'm stuck, seriously....help
Movie 'Hitch'?Ideas maybe?
But of course you can't really relate real life to movies, but hey, it worked in there!

But of course there are other factors such as my ultra-shyness that is really hard to overcome.
Really, like runninng 4.8km, not 2.4km.
Really tough, yes, that tough.

OK, back to me,
I'm kinda of an enthusiastic solo song writer now(I think)
And if I were to make a song about her, I'll name it 'She's allright'.
And the album name would be 'That Fast Change'...
Next time you see such an album in a few years, and if the artist was me or I'm part of it,
I'll probably have made it my career, so buy it to show your support, and pls, don't distribute it on Ares....damn pirates!

She's just shy and I'm gonna do nothing?
What!?Darn!!!

Btw, tomorrow on?

She's just shy and I'm gonna do nothing?